--> FESTIVAL RULES
What is NOT allowed?
- sharp items
- open fire
- climbing on fences
- access to the backstage
- access to the stage
- bringing your own drinks to the festival
What is allowed?
- Empty reusable bottles to fill up with water at the waterbar
- CSP (Central Security Point): ready to help you out with all kinds of questions about safety at Irie Vibes. You can also get free earplugs, sunscreen for the children, Irie Vibes tshirts, gadgets and pocket ash trays.
- Toilets: €1 to pee all weekend! It is not allowed to pee outside the toilet area!
- Ecoteam: Be nice to our eco-team and mother nature! Please throw your garbage in the garbage bins!
- Safe ‘n Sound: This information booth is a cooperation with VAD. They will provide you with information about alcohol, drugs, ear damage and safe sex. Condoms can be obtained at this shop.
- Food Stands + Bar: There will be plenty food stands available and 3 bars (main bar, dub bar and coffee/cocktail bar)
- Camping: All information about accomodation can be found at the website
- Parking: Cars can not stay on the camping. We ask you to park your car on the parking site. You will pay only 5 euros for the whole weekend.
- First Aid: There is a first aid tent, where they will help you out for all kind of injures.